• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Can't post, Can't Edit, Permissions, etc... Please use this thread

^^^ Yes, that "oops, we ran into a problem" message has been making frequent appearance as well. Another issue is that posts in progress (being typed in but not posted yet) are not always being reliably saved as drafts, so that if you have a long post entered in the editing window, and it then fails to post due to site latency/time out errors, a portion of - or even the complete message - is lost, and has to be recreated.

It may behoove those making detailed posts to do a highlight their entire entry and copy it to their local clipboard, before trying to post. That way it can be quickly retrieved in the event the post fails on a time out.
 
^^^ Yes, that "oops, we ran into a problem" message has been making frequent appearance as well. Another issue is that posts in progress (being typed in but not posted yet) are not always being reliably saved as drafts, so that if you have a long post entered in the editing window, and it then fails to post due to site latency/time out errors, a portion of - or even the complete message - is lost, and has to be recreated.

It may behoove those making detailed posts to do a highlight their entire entry and copy it to their local clipboard, before trying to post. That way it can be quickly retrieved in the event the post fails on a time out.

Same here to all of this and I too have been hedging with some of my posts by copying drafts before I lose them when the site glitches
 
As I said before I can't think of a better way to lose members and subscribers than to make things difficult to access but it's not my forum site. I am however an administrator on the OneFora host and we're not immune to the bots but we also recognize the importance of keeping the members access front & center.
 
i use 3 other sites that have similar cloudfare protection.
none have the issues happening here
maybe it just needs some adjustments ?

.
 
As I've stated before you folks are the lucky ones, I haven't been able to reach the site with my main machine in over 3 months (in fact my subscriber status lapsed during this time). I think the site needs to come down for a couple days (or however long it'll take) and reinstall the new services which caused this entire problem, instead of trying to patch/configure the site when new problems arise. When new software is sold doesn't the seller provide some level of support?

My issues started last December when I tried to donate for server upgrade and was advise I didn't have permissions to access that post. Was even laughed at by other members at the irony.
Next issue was a month later when I couldn't access the site, but could if I used an old AK link from browser history. That stopped after a week or so then went straight 403 and haven't reached the page on my Raspberry Pi again.
Take the site down and perform a complete reload of the new software. The current scenario reminds me of the little kid and the leaky damn.
 
I was seeing ads a few weeks ago. That resolved as soon I/we all posted about it here. Hopefully these new issues can be addressed as expediently,
 
How long should it take for the subscriber upgrade to appear? It said "when payment was approved" - paid via paypal instantly, so just curious. Subbed a few years back and let it lapse so I cant remember...

Figured every $ helps in keeping the site going and resolving the issues.

FWIW...thinks have mostly been ok for me on desktop and moble - chrome and safari, respectively. Some 503'ing, but the verifications only happen when I idle for a long time and then come back to a given thread
 
I don't mind the 'check' each time I come back to AK, but what is it designed to stop.? Bots.?

Screenshot_20260307_202044_Chrome.jpg
 
This Cloudflare fiasco has made the AK chatroom damn near unusable. Every 30 minutes, I have to refresh the chatroom after getting the Oops! error box, reassure Cloudflare for the umpteenth time that I'm not a bot, only to be greeted with a Security Error from the board anyway. :rant: Totally unacceptable. :thumbsdown:
-Adam

EDIT: Here's the "Security Error" I'm referring to, received freshly after checking off yet another Cloudflare verification:
Screen Shot 2026-03-07 at 10.35.18 PM.png
 
Last edited:
There's far better protection than Cloud Flare considering they can't even keep their own stuff going without killing half the internet. Videokarma went thru this Cloud Flare thing not long ago and it was an absolute pain not to mention almost impossible to get on using Firefox under Linux (Redhat) and Android users were stuck in a never ending loop of verification.
There is a Firefox extension that dumps the Cloud Flare cache called CloudFlare Purge Plugin that might be of some help otherwise for those who have an enterprise grade connection & support you can always block the CloudFlare verification within your routers no access table and redirect it back on itself. I run my own Cisco 2921 and two 2901 ISR's along with my own DNS server and other security measures, I too have to deal with the random bots and my ACL keeps getting longer by the hour considering the Cloud Flare IP list of addresses is over 1.5 million with over 4100 address ranges.
 
There's far better protection than Cloud Flare considering they can't even keep their own stuff going without killing half the internet. Videokarma went thru this Cloud Flare thing not long ago and it was an absolute pain not to mention almost impossible to get on using Firefox under Linux (Redhat) and Android users were stuck in a never ending loop of verification.
There is a Firefox extension that dumps the Cloud Flare cache called CloudFlare Purge Plugin that might be of some help otherwise for those who have an enterprise grade connection & support you can always block the CloudFlare verification within your routers no access table and redirect it back on itself. I run my own Cisco 2921 and two 2901 ISR's along with my own DNS server and other security measures, I too have to deal with the random bots and my ACL keeps getting longer by the hour considering the Cloud Flare IP list of addresses is over 1.5 million with over 4100 address ranges.
i am trying the firefox plug in atm. i dumped the page and relogged in.

no cloud fare crap:bowdown:
 
How long should it take for the subscriber upgrade to appear? It said "when payment was approved" - paid via paypal instantly, so just curious. Subbed a few years back and let it lapse so I cant remember...

Figured every $ helps in keeping the site going and resolving the issues.

FWIW...thinks have mostly been ok for me on desktop and moble - chrome and safari, respectively. Some 503'ing, but the verifications only happen when I idle for a long time and then come back to a given thread
@NattyBDC
A note to all who attempt to subscribe;

It appears that the subscription feature is another thing that's been affected by the recent software glitches, namely that the site administration is not being informed of the $25 payment so as to know to enable the subscription for that member. Given this, anyone who subscribes should send a "conversation" (private message) to @Ms Grumpy containing your email address and a screenshot of the paypal receipt and she will enable the subscription you've paid for.

Reading the past few pages I do totally understand & sympathize with the frustration of my fellow AMK members about the software snafus, especially the access issues, as I too suffer with them, and yes please know the admins/webmasters are trying their best to make it all work properly. I chalk it up to "Rome wasn't built in a day" and I really look forward to a time when we can all say "I survived the great AK software apocalypse of 2026"
 
A note to all who attempt to subscribe;

It appears that the subscription feature is another thing that's been affected by the recent software glitches, namely that the site administration is not being informed of the $25 payment so as to know to enable the subscription for that member. Given this, anyone who subscribes should send a "conversation" (private message) to @Ms Grumpy containing your email address and a screenshot of the paypal receipt and she will enable the subscription you've paid for.

Reading the past few pages I do totally understand & sympathize with the frustration of my fellow AMK members about the software snafus, especially the access issues, as I too suffer with them, and yes please know the admins/webmasters are trying their best to make it all work properly. I chalk it up to "Rome wasn't built in a day" and I really look forward to a time when we can all say "I survived the great AK software apocalypse of 2026"

My renewal is days close, I'll contact Ms Grumpy..

Do we get 'I Survived' t-shirts.. :biggrin:
 
still cant get on here with my regular browser which is slimjet .. google chrome is now working . the error in slimjet is in the pic .
Screenshot from 2026-03-08 12-51-55.png
 
Back
Top Bottom