Hello, I have a Zenith wave-magnet trans-oceanic radio. Would you know if anyone in the NH area who would be interested in this for repair or parts? We did try to turn it on but not sure if we actually know how. Appreciate any help with this.
Hi - I read a post you did about Canton Karat 300 speakers. I have a pair that I just took out of storage and wanted to use in my apartment. Could I ask what speaker stands you got and what height you found works best for them? I also have a subwoofer and am not sure where to put it!
Hey bud,
Just thought I'd give you a holler.How's things? Everything is good here,my daughter started college this summer.the Illinois Inst. of art and she loves it. Hope it;s all good with you,Merry Xmas DAVE
Wow I didn't even check the date. It was new to me. I really wasn't trying to freak you out. I would have thought the same thing(What the heck). But I can always use a new friend and better late than never.
Hey bud,what brought this on? It's cool but my last message to you was last x-mas.Were you thinking about it this long and finally decided it was safe?