• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

anybody OWN Ongaku?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register to hide this ad
attachment.php
 
I 85k flea watt amp? I don't think so...Iv'e got some prime rate ocean front property-only 85k per sq foot
SET's are a bit overated OMHO-ok for low or moderate listening-they compress at anything above that-ANY 5 watt or under amp is going to compress, regardless of speaker efficiency...
 
I didn't want this to be a debate of it's worth... just wanted to know if anyone owned one.
 
Your an asshole for even restarting this thread. Do it again and your banned permanently.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom