Tomelectro
New Member
Wow those are big files. I have seen an I.C. band on youtube playing some Zeppelin and they were great. I can't wait to hear what you guys put together even if it takes a few tries to tighten up.
I replied in x's thread as well
Also a bass player, and also interested. Have functioning cubase and reaper environments and a small studio as well. Put me to work.
We'll let you know when the next one starts...any musical styles preferred?
je
Horn players (there are trombone & sax playing on our guide recording) are still welcome to join, though we might be subbing some blues harp here & there.
Anyone looking to have a go at mixing the track (x-25, vinyldavid, etc.) should also send me a PM with an e-mail address, so once we have the tracks recorded you can access the files and put together your own mix.
je
bump
Excellent job folks...really enjoyable. Some good talent out there in AK world.
Really too bad about not having that trombone track. Though I really don't have an affection for trombones, thought that 'artifact' at the beginning was exceptional. Need to get it back in the mix....
Only read the first and last pages of the thread so may have missed the technique for recording this.....but did y'all consider using a click track? Perhaps on the next project to help tighten-up the sync'ing.
Going back for another listen.....