Listnnthdark
Well-Known Member
I am almost sorry for starting yet another re foam thread . ( I know there have been so many )
One of my surrounds has a 2 " crack . the other has none .
Question # 1 : being its just a small crack :
Can I still use them at very low volume untill I deal w refoam options ??
( or is there risk of damage even at very low volume ??? )
Question # 2 . Having viewed you tube videos of re foam I am FAIRLY confident that I ( could ) DIY but have never done one before and am considering allowing a pro to do it . If the surrounds cost 20 but apro will do both for 40 or 50 I might just do that .(.and not tempt mr murphy )
Opinions experience much appreceated !
One of my surrounds has a 2 " crack . the other has none .
Question # 1 : being its just a small crack :
Can I still use them at very low volume untill I deal w refoam options ??
( or is there risk of damage even at very low volume ??? )
Question # 2 . Having viewed you tube videos of re foam I am FAIRLY confident that I ( could ) DIY but have never done one before and am considering allowing a pro to do it . If the surrounds cost 20 but apro will do both for 40 or 50 I might just do that .(.and not tempt mr murphy )
Opinions experience much appreceated !