• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

The Not So Official Piss, Moan and Bitch Thread.

Please keep your whiney ass comments to this thread only...

...so we/I don't have to read them.

Thank you and have a nice day.
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Love this...great idea...
Mods please make it a sticky...pleeeeeaaaaasee.....:D also can we have an official whining smiley too...
Oooo, oooo, and can we have one just for all the recent trolling too....pleeeaaasseee...:beatnik:
 
I'd like to take this opportunity to use this thread properly, to bitch & whine about intermittent cable internet. It's GOTTA be underground, everything else is new, & they'll have to admit it & FIX it, when they finally show up tomorrow. :rant: BTW, I don't need the bathroom right now, but appreciate the offer. :D
 
you phone call is very important to us......all of our representatives are helping other callers......due to high volume of calls, extended wait times may occur........at Brand X we value you as a customer.......please call back at another time......
 
I wonder what the 1/2 life of this thread will be? Probably end up one day rivaling the post/views of "DC Offset..."

Gotta love that Bentpencil crashed the boards on how to spell "whiney" before this thread even took a couple of breaths! Keeping in the spirit of it all.
 
Nobody luvs me, evverbuddy hates me, might as well go out 'n' Eat Worms..Great big Greasy ones, long thin stringy ones, let's go out 'n' Eat Worms...
 
Why couldn't I have married a rich, supermodel!!??
I'm as fugly as any no-latent rocker out there?


Steve
 
Back
Top Bottom