• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

The Not So Official Piss, Moan and Bitch Thread.

you phone call is very important to us......all of our representatives are helping other callers......due to high volume of calls, extended wait times may occur........at Brand X we value you as a customer.......please call back at another time......

the honest version, I swear:

"All of our representative is busy now..."
 
Ah crap!! My 10 week summer vacation is over. I have to go back to work tomorrow!!
Crap, crap, and triple crap!!
 
I miss unbreakable hard-rubber ACE combs! I want a comb that I can buy once and "use it until I lose it, dammit"! I don't want to jab my finger into broken-off tines when I reach into my pocket for a comb....

Why can't they make (some) things the way they used to? :tears:
 
why does it always have to rain in the summer in new england. i'm so sick and effing tired of the effing rain!
'n in the winnertime it's tons of effing snow! WTF!
where's all this effing water coming from?





















:D thanks for indulging me.
 
I have been without a main system due to lack of a preamp for more than a month now...:tears:
 
Why is it when you apply for a job, they want your resume then you have to fill out a form online that takes forever stating where you worked and what your job duties are. But they can easily see that on your resume? Even worse some places want the exact month, day and year you started working and got laid off. :screwy::dunno::wtf:
 
I miss unbreakable hard-rubber ACE combs! I want a comb that I can buy once and "use it until I lose it, dammit"! I don't want to jab my finger into broken-off tines when I reach into my pocket for a comb....

Why can't they make (some) things the way they used to? :tears:

I just went through this too. GRRRR! When I was a youngster (oh so long ago), you could buy metal combs. Then punks started using them as weapons so they were soon off the market. Damn punks anyway.
 
Why is it when you apply for a job, they want your resume then you have to fill out a form online that takes forever stating where you worked and what your job duties are. But they can easily see that on your resume? Even worse some places want the exact month, day and year you started working and got laid off. :screwy::dunno::wtf:

I've come to despise Taleo hiring applications.
 
I spend more time in meetings than I spend doing the work that the meetings are about. Why send an email when we can have....a meeting! Let's even invite the interns, and let them dumb down the work, too.
 
Well, they grounded the cable outside better & gave me a new modem, so I'll have to think of something else to whine about. ;)
 
Spaceman, did they give you a "new" modem or just another recycled one? It took 4 modems over 2 weeks to get my speed up to what I was paying for. "We'll check it out." :mad:
 
Spaceman, did they give you a "new" modem or just another recycled one? It took 4 modems over 2 weeks to get my speed up to what I was paying for. "We'll check it out." :mad:

Good question, I didn't see any box. :scratch2: I'm OK with it either way, if it keeps working right. My original was an RCA, that kept overheating, & this is a Motorola Surfboard, which seems fine so far. I'm getting 27 Mbps download & 9+ Mbps upload, which is pretty kickass, especially the upload. :smoke:
 
Back
Top Bottom