• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Vintage ID game

KiM3Ce

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
These are from an upcoming sale with which I have no affiliation. I'm thinking they might be JBL. I emailed the sellers to no avail.
Please comment if you think you know them. Have fun!

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • mystery.jpg
    mystery.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 189
Last edited by a moderator:
Register to hide this ad
I'm thinking a cabinet sold empty, to be stuffed with whatever the buyer desires. Very nice cabinets in any case, so likely to be filled with something nice. I'd be all over those.
 
Looks coaxial, whatever in the middle being round... Or maybe oblong, definitely light colored.
 
Thanks all! The sale starts today, Fallbrook CA, please see the Dollars and Sense thread listed below. Thanks again!
 
Last edited:
I remember these cabinets. A friend of my parents had these in his house. JBL drivers were in them. I don't know if that was the norm with these, but definitely worth checking out.
 
Back
Top Bottom