• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Let's play mystery vintage ID

KiM3Ce

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Just for fun. From an upcoming sale; no affiliation, far from me. I'm thinking Wharfdale or Bozak. I will try to get the answer from the seller; it's not in the listing.



9632aec2-9273-4523-9fa0-b5a23e44f7ac.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
Doesn't look like any Bozak or Wharfedale I know. The finish on the wood seems iffy, which might point to home brew, as does the lower edge of the grill being recessed whereas the top is not (unless that is deliberate so that the grill can be pulled down).
 
Doesn't look like any Bozak or Wharfedale I know. The finish on the wood seems iffy, which might point to home brew, as does the lower edge of the grill being recessed whereas the top is not (unless that is deliberate so that the grill can be pulled down).

I found a home brew speaker that resembles the one in that picture.

index.php
 
Thanks all! It is an upscale household. I was thinking maybe Acousti-craft, they sold a lot of DIY cabinets back in the 1950s and 1960s. I will link the sale when it starts; I hope the seller will respond to my query. That Bozak 310 looks to me like a match.
 
The seller did return my email! Bozak pair! I can't link a sale here, so it is in Dollars and Sense:


Post #4545 I think I may mention Cranbury, NJ.
 
Back
Top Bottom