• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Let's play mystery vintage speaker ID

KiM3Ce

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Just for fun...

These are from an upcoming sale. When the sale starts, I will post the link in Dollars and Sense. No affiliation.M1a.jpg m1b.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
No real clue, but I have a pair of speakers that look exactly like those. Mine are custom cabinets with University triaxials in them, and I'm thinking these are along those lines; custom cabinets such as Barzilay or Acousticraft, with anything possible inside - although I'm thinking University 312, ElectroVoice 12TRXB, Altec 601 or similar are distinct possibilities. Maybe even JBL?

Cheers,
Larry B.
 
Thanks! I see what I presume is the manufacturer's badge at the bottom. I asked the seller but no reply yet.
 
Size and shape of a Klipsch Heresy, but I believe those have the Klipsch badge at the top.
 
There are always exceptions, but most of the Tannoys seem to have their logos near the top instead of the bottom.
 
Doesn't matter, there's still no ID on the speakers in the ad, just the same picture.

We may never know, absent a trip to the sale. Anyone near Orleans, MA?

Cheers,
Larry B.
 
Back
Top Bottom