• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

6150

  1. Jayhawker

    Marantz 6150

    I'm looking at a Marantz 6150 on Craigslist. It is priced well under $100 with OBO tag and it's been listed for a awhile. According to the seller it works and has a Grado FC+ cartridge. I've been looking for a something that pairs with my Kenwood KR-5200 -- looks cool and sounds good. Any...
  2. greenflash

    New Stylus for noisy Marantz 6150 TT

    Hi guys, a total newbie here with TT stuff and specially stylii as I've never replaced one. My Marantz 6150 came with an Audio Technica stylus and it might need replacement. Yesterday I found out that the record I was playing sounded quite low, and when I tried to turn up the volume a noise...
Back
Top Bottom