• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Marantz 6150

Jayhawker

New Member
I'm looking at a Marantz 6150 on Craigslist. It is priced well under $100 with OBO tag and it's been listed for a awhile. According to the seller it works and has a Grado FC+ cartridge. I've been looking for a something that pairs with my Kenwood KR-5200 -- looks cool and sounds good. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
 
Register to hide this ad
I had one. It looks like wood veneer, but it's plastic. I couldn't get it to keep steady speed. If you just have to own a Marantz, I'd keep looking - preferably for a 6200 (belt drive) or 6300 (direct drive). Otherwise, there are better options out there.
 
I'm looking at a Marantz 6150 on Craigslist. It is priced well under $100 with OBO tag and it's been listed for a awhile. According to the seller it works and has a Grado FC+ cartridge. I've been looking for a something that pairs with my Kenwood KR-5200 -- looks cool and sounds good. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

That is a very good turn table that should work well with most medium compliant cartridge. :)
https://www.vinylengine.com/library/marantz/6150.shtml
 
Back
Top Bottom