• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

carver c-4000

  1. KeithD

    Carver 4000t, M-1.5t, TX-11a $950?

    Local shop has these three. They are actually priced individually: 4000t pre-amp: $500 M-1.5t amp: $300 TX-11a tuner: $150 I am mostly a Sansui person, and don't know much about Carver gear. Did some reading about them, and the pre-amp claims sound interesting. The theory on the amp does...
  2. TRC

    Carver C-4000 Preamp

    First, it's good to be back at AK. I've been gone for quite sometime. "Life" sometimes gets in the way. Anyway.. on to the subject at hand: I have a Carver C-4000 preamp. I had removed it from the system some years ago simply because, for me, it didn't pass the sonics test. Very weak bass...
Back
Top Bottom