• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

cs-722

  1. greenflash

    Pioneer upgrade: Changing cs-722a for HPM-60?

    Hi guys, I've finally set (well, I hope for a while at least) my Pioneer equipment to be handled by a SX-880 amp, but my CS722A boxes feel kinda short. I was hoping to upgrade them, while staying in the pioneer family. My options are HPM-60 and HPM-100, but I would say HPM-60 mostly, as the...
  2. greenflash

    Upgrading 7.1 Front speakers: B&W, Polk, Paradigm?

    Hi guys, again trying to get some ideas on speakers. I currently use a Yamaha RXV671 7.1 amp with two Polk M20 speakers as FR/FL. But I wanted to improve the sound and was thinking to change them to some of these options that I've been offered: - B&W 603S2 - POLK RTA-15TL - PARADIGM MONITOR 3...
Back
Top Bottom