• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

dual 714q

  1. Lennie.no

    Advice on budget stylus for Dual ulm60e wanted

    Hi there fellow analog sound lovers! I just acquired a 714q TT that is in a surprisingly good condition: The 'lift' button was not working and the LED strobe just gave a flash on startup before going dim. I opened the TT up, and after cleaning the contacts and pins, they both work a treat now...
  2. Beeb

    Worth of Dual 714Q turntable?

    I haven't seen it personally yet, but it looks good in the pics and is supposedly working. I also don't know what sort of cartridge/stylus it has. Maybe the worth of one absent those?
  3. Beeb

    Dual 505 vs. Dual 714Q

    I have a Dual 505 and am happy with it. I now have the chance to buy a Dual 714Q and I'm wondering how it compares? Also, if anyone can weigh in on the worth, I'd be interested. I haven't seen it yet, so I don't know what sort of cartridge/stylus it has, but it's supposedly in good working...
  4. C

    Broken Auto Start/Stop (Dual 714Q)

    Hi all! I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I had invited some friends to stay the weekend, and one of them decided to play some of my records while I was out of the house. My old turntable (which has worked perfectly for the last 30 years) has an auto start and stop function. Buddy...
Back
Top Bottom