• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

fisher 500b

  1. J

    Hi-Fi speaker for a really nice Fisher 500b...

    Hey everyone! First post on AudioKarma here but I've been getting advice from the forum for years! I had previously been using a Pioneer QX-747 quad amp with a set of B&W 600 s2's & a pair of JBL LX-55's (each hooked up to its own channel since there are four). I have two Technics MK2's and I...
  2. S

    Fisher 500b Faceplate Restoration

    This is my first time posting on here so forgive me if I am posting in a wrong thread. So I have a Fisher 500b I recently acquired. I've cleaned the faceplate and polished it as well and cannot remove this corrosion or whatever it is on my faceplate. It doesn't feel like scratches. I'm thinking...
  3. nnicola

    New guy from NJ with vintage Fisher Receiver

    I'm brand new to this forum and site. I just purchased a vintage Fisher 500B on eBay and it has not yet arrived. Any advice on someone in northern NJ who works on vintage tube equipment? I would like the unit checked out before using it. I've been in contact with Blackie Pagano in NYC about...
  4. BlueBlaze

    Fisher 500B Need Restoration Help, in Maryland

    I sure could use, and would greatly appreciate, some advice on finding a tech in Maryland to complete the restoration of my 500B. I've received the can caps from Hayseed & expecting delivery soon of a kit from Metalbone. Not at all comfortable tackling this myself. Thanks!
Back
Top Bottom