• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

fisher x-100

  1. bberkom

    Looking at picking up Fisher X-202-B or X-100-B

    I am new to AK and wanting to upgrade my system. I have an opportunity to grab either a Fisher X-202-B or an X-100-B. I know the 202 is much nicer, but the price seems way too high ($1100!). The X-100-B is much more reasonably priced and has enough power for my speakers. Anyone have thoughts on...
  2. ZLodei

    Fisher X-100 B - restoring story

    I am pleased to be a lucky owner of X100 B in absolutely great condition. My first question for pros - is there transformers set for 220v to buy (trade)? Now I am cleaning using great manual by audiodon http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/how-to-deep-clean-a-tube-amp.406997/
Back
Top Bottom