• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

harman kardon a300

  1. notabot

    Harman Kardon A300 Missing Insulated/"Hot" Can

    Hi, I'm very new to tube audio and I'm feeling like I'm in over my head. I learned how to swim with my father throwing me into the deep end of the pool, and that's stuck with me ever since. Anyway, I can't find anything about this issue even after extensive Googling (probably not using the...
  2. E

    HK A300 What should I know?

    Hey everyone, I'm potentially getting a Harman Kardon A300, that's been recently recapped. I'd be pairing it with a pair Klipsch Forte I. I know tubes are supposed to be great with Klipsch's. I also have a Pioneer PL-50 (the old one, not the PL-50L) If so, what do I need to know since it'll be...
  3. M

    Harman Kardon A300 - Change Cathode BIAS method

    Hi all, I need some advice and guidance. I have an HK A300 stereo tube amp. Presently the output tubes are biased throught the 12AX7 tubes I want to split the 4 output tubes from the 12AX7 preamp tubes to allow me to individually bias each output tube (orignal...
Back
Top Bottom