• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

kr-8340

  1. ekimezeerf

    Kenwood KR-8340 Protection No Click

    Hello everyone! I looking for some help with a Kenwood KR-8340 Two Four Receiver. I've read through every post I could find about this family of receivers (KR-7340, 8340 & 9340) but haven't been able to narrow down my problem. When I power up the unit with a current limited variac, I get no...
  2. guy232

    Kenwood KR-9940 Quad Amp Project - Notes/Questions

    Note: Initial post is kinda long, it documents what I have done so far. Any advice on how to better do anything detailed thus far is very welcome. Future update posts will be shorter, dealing with 1-2 tasks presently at hand & likely including questions etc. Foreword (Main post starts at the...
Back
Top Bottom