• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

ksa992f

  1. dlucy

    SMD SMT surface mount replacement or equivalent for 2SC992 KSA992 2SC1845 KSC1845 BC549 BC550 BC559 BC560 low noise BJT transistors

    Replacements for audio path through hole transistors are getting hard to find: The KSA992 and KSC1845 transistors are common replacements for many small signal BJT through hole transistors where low noise and high gain are more important than medium or high current. For super-low signals (think...
  2. Clark Leach

    KSA992F Question about matching

    I'm preparing an order which includes the KSA992F and I'm wondering how many I should order to ensure I can find a matched pair. Also, if you could point me in the direction of how to go about matching them, that would be helpful.
  3. merlynski

    SX-1050 Protection transistor replacements, AWM-090 - resolved

    I am in the midst of rebuilding the Protection circuit and discovered I didn't order replacements for Q5, 2SA733; and Q3 & Q4, 2SC945. None of the lists I have downloaded suggest replacing these 3 transistors. Is this because they do not have a history of problems or failure? I have replaced...
Back
Top Bottom