• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

magnavox 142

  1. S

    Magnavox 142 chassis, smoking resistors, help!

    Given my fervor in discovering that 142 amps do indeed have treble when you replace bad HF filter capacitors, I got one unit running like a champ and the second is now making me fight to get it running correctly. I have attached a picture of the two misbehaving resistors (511), they like to...
  2. H

    Magnavox 6v6 mono console pull refurb help 142cc and 128d

    I recently picked up a couple of Magnavox 6v6 mono console pulls and was hoping to get a little guidance on how to convert them to standalone. I found a few threads, and know there are many on these amps, but the most relevant seemed to have expired photo links. Please see the attached marked...
  3. Cross773

    Magnavox 116 to Guitar Amp

    Hello, I’ve come into possession of a Magnavox 116 and I’ve put together a circuit to convert it into a guitar amp head unit. I based it off of the Magnavox 142 (which is the newer version of the 116). This is my first crack at an instrument amp but I have years of experience building tube...
Back
Top Bottom