• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

pioneer 1980

  1. Ricktptman

    Seeking recommendation for a trusted tech in the SE U.S. for an SX-1980 recap

    I keep trying to screw up the courage to do it myself, but the more I read the more I think experience with this particular receiver is a real (and intangible) plus. Especially with the physical fitment and substitution issues. I see that cap kit on ePrey, but I'm not sure that's the way to go...
  2. sx1980pioner

    Pioneer SX-1980 low hum after power failure

    -- Hi. I was told to ask here. https://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/pioneer-sx-1980-low-hum.971570/#post-15057272 Just want to get as much information as possible before I go at it. -- I have a Pioneer SX-1980 with a low hum after a power failure. I was told to change the four...
  3. hairy carbin

    Barnfind Pioneer SX-1980

    so I got this SX-1980 for cheeeep $50, it was in a car repair shop sitting there it lights up but I told the guy to turn it off immediately. Do I need to ur a dim bulb set up to see what’s going on with it? I will take it to be gone thru and I need to repair or build new wood case for it. It...
Back
Top Bottom