• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

pioneer sx 424

  1. Renaud_

    Pioneer SX-424 right speaker barely working.

    Hi everyone, hope you are all doing fine! I have a Pioneer SX-424 and I have problems with the right speaker plugs. I've looked at a bunch of things, but still can't manage to make the right speakers work fine. I really think it's a cleaning problem, but at the same time I've cleaned everything...
  2. L

    Pioneer SX-424: no phono!

    Hello! New to audiokarma and amateur audiophile. I have a Pioneer SX-424 receiver which has been loyal until now. I recently moved and am getting it setup again. Once hooking it up to my speakers, the AM/FM sounds great without issue. Very clear. However, I’ve setup my turn table to find the...
  3. Wes K

    Pioneer sx-424 low crackle/rumble

    Hi everyone. Newb here looking to troubleshoot an issue on an old Pioneer receiver I picked up. It is a sx-424 model. When I first power it on there is a low crackling/rumbling sound, it almost sounds like wind coming through the speakers. It starts out constant then becomes more and more...
Back
Top Bottom