• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

pioneer sx1500td

  1. Seth Wolpert

    Help with an SX1500 Receiver.

    Hello all. Is there anyone there who knows this receiver? I'm trying to repair the power output stage. One channel is blowing fuses. Both output transistors tested bad and I replaced them, but the problem persists. Since then, I have replaced the other three transistors and all of the...
  2. automaat

    PIONEER SX1500-TD Dead Channel still blowing after output replace

    Hi everyone, I am a tech working in Canada. My focus is organs, synths, tape gear, etc... My weakness is Power Amps. I took this one on thinking it had a good output section and trouble in the front end. Turns out the left channel was blown. Fuse open. One output device shorted. I changed the...
Back
Top Bottom