• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

realistic lab 420

  1. Carbsandcaps

    Realistic Lab total turntables

    In case anyone was wondering appearance wise the difference between the Lab 420, 440, and 500 turntables. Bottom left is the 420, right is the 440 and top is the 500. Personally I think the 420 has better quality than the 440. The 500 I’ll never part with it’s just such an all around great tt...
  2. bad_boo

    Realistic Lab 420, Tonearm Drops Too Fast

    A few months ago I restored a realistic Lab 420 that was in a very bad shape. I was happy to see it coming to back to life. However there was one little detail I could not fix and is the cue lever that drops like a rock. There is a thread here in AK...
  3. Musicmatthew

    Help ....Realistic Lab 420 Cartridge Replacement

    I recently purchased a Realistic Lab 420. It has original tone arm, technics headshell, and Shure M97x cartridge. I am new to this. I want to replace the cartridge and stylus. I have read up on compliance but cannot find the tonearm mass in my manual. Wondering if anyone would know this or...
Back
Top Bottom