• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

sl 2000

  1. cmcvey

    Polk Audio Monitor 10 Questions

    Would someone be able to tell me based of my photo if these are the 10A's or 10B's? Also, I blew one of the SL 2000 tweeters. Would you recommend a direct replacement? What are the upgrade options? Seems like there is a lot of hate for the SL 2000 tweeter but they sounded good to me. I'm a...
  2. B

    Replacing fixed RCA cables

    I have had a Technics SL-2000 for about 15 years. I picked it up for free because the previous user busted the RCA cables. The first thing I did upon picking it up was to remove the bottom of the turntable and use some electrical tape and some twisting to attach the new RCA cable to the fixed...
Back
Top Bottom