• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

sony ta-1150

  1. Q

    Sony TA-1150

    Hi, new member here, I just picked up a SONY TA-1150, the amplifier looks and sounds amazing, I had to part with my audio lab 8000a, but no regrets. The Sony was advertised as fully working but it has some issues that I thought that you could help me with. 1. There is a loud thump when powering...
  2. Command8

    Blown output on Sony ta-1150d

    Hi, I recently recapped a sony ta-1150d. It had mismatched driver transistors and mismatched output transistors and out of tolerance capacitors (replaced mostly with nichicon BP muse, fine gold and wima mks2). I replaced the output push-pull c1060 and a670 with h1061 and a671. I replaced the...
  3. lebrun53

    Sony CX-0461 solution

    When a TA-1150 Sony integrated amp was brought to my bench with a dead phono circuit, I needed to find a solution to the unobtanium CX-0461 chip. Here is what worked for me. Remove the bad CX-0461 and install a 14 pin DIP socket. Build a small daughter board with pins long enough to clear the...
Back
Top Bottom