• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

ss-110

  1. mauhylian

    Mystery ADC Soundshaper 110 Variant - Similar to SS-100SL but different?

    Hi everyone! I recently picked up an ADC Sound Shaper 110 equalizer on Facebook Marketplace. It’s a 10-band stereo EQ with a built-in spectrum analyzer. To be honest, I’d never heard of ADC (Audio Dynamics Corporation) before. I mainly bought it for the aesthetics—it looks great in my setup...
  2. idighwolf

    Set of Akai SS-110 in local shop for $26.00. Which decks were they sold with?

    Hey all. In my local thrift is a set of bulky SS-110 Akais. they seem to have a 10" speaker in each box and clasp together for carrying (face to face). It does not appear that the grillcloth can be removed (velcro or other plug style), so I cannot inspect the cones. Input is 1/4" female jack...
Back
Top Bottom