• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Set of Akai SS-110 in local shop for $26.00. Which decks were they sold with?

idighwolf

Active Member
Hey all.
In my local thrift is a set of bulky SS-110 Akais. they seem to have a 10" speaker in each box and clasp together for carrying (face to face).
It does not appear that the grillcloth can be removed (velcro or other plug style), so I cannot inspect the cones.
Input is 1/4" female jack on each.

Anybody know how these were originally sold? Would they have come with a particular R2R?

Thanks
Tim
 
Register to hide this ad
I have a set that came with a Terecorder. I'll check to see if there's a model number.
 
OK, mine are actually SS-88's, and they went with a Multi-Four model. But I'm pretty sure SS-110's were in the M8 era.
 
Back
Top Bottom