• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

technics 110

  1. Dvanamps

    Technics SL-110 Restore

    Hi all Just purchased a new project and wondered if the group could help me to troubleshoot the problems being faced. The deck is an old Technics SL-110 (very similar to the SL-1100) with the following issues. No power on light on startup (very faint and flickering) Turns irregularly at...
  2. T

    Technics sl-110 with sme 3009 mk2 or a micro seiki dd-33 with ma 707 ?

    So I recently got these 2 turntables and I got a pretty good deal on both (370 on the technics with arm and 250 on the dd-33). However I am not sure what I should do with them I don't need both but I like them both so I took to this message board hoping that you guys could help me with the...
Back
Top Bottom