• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

thorens td 125 mkii

  1. hallogallo

    HELP INSTALLING CARTRIDGE ON A THORENS TD-125 (TP-16 mk1 / TP-60 arm and headshell)

    Hello, 

I was wondering if anyone might be able to help. I’ve just picked up my new (to me) Thorens TD-125 Mk2 and am looking to install a Denon DL-110 cartridge on to the TP-16 mk1 arm / TP-60 headshell later next week. Here she is! The arm/headshell on the table I picked up is currently...
  2. T

    ADC XLM or M91ED for Thorens TD 125 MKII

    Folks, I'm still relatively new to vinyl, but found a Thorens TD125 MKII which I've been enjoying for a few months now. This TT had an 'ADC XLM' on it. (It's the original ADC XLM, not a MKII or newer). The TT with the ADC cart sounded fine to me, but I sent it in to be serviced, and the tech...
  3. T

    Thorens TD 125 MKII, Cartridge Decision...

    I'm still a newbie to turntables, but I found a Thorens TD 125 MKII, took a chance and bought it untested. Turned out it worked fine. However I've now had it serviced by a 70 yr old tech here in Toronto. This TT had an ADC XLM cartridge on it (not a MK II or III). He said the suspension was...
Back
Top Bottom