• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

thorens td 166

  1. D

    Thorens TD 166 MKII not compatible with TP11 + TP62?

    Hi! This is my first post in this forum. I recently bought a Thorens TD 166 MKII with a TP11 tonearm that has the TP62 arm tube (the one with the metal headshell) and it seems the TP62 is a very bad fit for the TD 166 mkII. I have attached a Stanton EEE 681 cartridge, which is 18 mm high, and in...
  2. T

    Thorens td 166 mk 2 has trouble starting

    Recently purchased a td 166 mk2 and it's in really nice condition however the motor has some trouble getting started the pulley starts shaking until it gets up to speed and most of the time I need to help it to get started. Is there anyway to fix this ?
  3. Alfmonster

    Thorens TD 166 mk ii tonearm help

    hello! I’ve recently acquire my first Thorens, a TD 166 mk ii and needed help identifying the tonearm/wand combo. Are the the more recent wands able to be interchanged regardless of versions? And also would someone be able to help explain how to use a printed protractor from Vinyl Engine to...
Back
Top Bottom