• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

vd1212 varistors

  1. H

    Varistor VDT 1212 Yamaha C4

    Just want to check whether this photo shows a VD 1212 varistor, next to its printed symbol on the pcb, facing the WRONG way? It’s currently residing in a Yamaha C4 preamp on the Function Board. Also, what’s the best way to test these components out of circuit.. a DMM or a cheap transistor...
  2. quadmatrix82

    Sansui au-717 vd1212 replacement

    Hi Sansui experts I'm in closing stages of finishing my sansui AU-717 restoration all was going well with the usual full recap replaced fuse resistors trimmers etc and playing well however I've come across a fault which is puzzling me. I decided to replace the common vd1212 varistors on the eq...
Back
Top Bottom