• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

vpi 16.5 rcm

  1. D

    VPI 16.5 new to me: Deep dive on some stuff, fan mod I want to do

    Hey everyone! I've recently acquired a used VPI 16.5. I contacted VPI with the serial # for their estimate of the age, but looking at it, it can't be more than 10 years old, and opening it up, everything looks pristine. That said, I had some problems out of the gate, some of which I may have...
  2. D

    Adding a drainage tube in old VPI 16.5 RCM machine

    Hi All, Is there any thread or any link on how to add a drainage tube in the older models of VPI 16.5 machines. I see no options to clean the tank water. I am just worried that I may damage the box which is a MDF material and can cause the unit to a total shut down. I got this from someone on...
Back
Top Bottom