• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

vsx-9500s

  1. sesty

    Fosi V3 and VSX-9500s

    basic set up question i have been bouncing in my caveman brain. I have a Pioneer VSX-9500s late 80s that powers a pair of speakers on my deck and a pair in my living. Not used everyday, just for dinner outside or parties. I have a pair of rock speakers (8ohm) that i want to add further out in...
  2. Vintagehunt

    Pioneer VSX-9500s motorized volume problem

    Hello AK members , I opened a thread before asking for the value of vsx-9500s set in this thread http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/pioneer-vsx-9500s-set.690178/#post-9227973 I got this set for 440$ and i am very pleased with it , i got some issues like the CD player was...
  3. Pioneer VSX-9500S

    Pioneer VSX-9500S

    Class A Balls to the wall!! Runs hot but sounds awsome...
Back
Top Bottom