• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

yamaha cr-220

  1. D

    Yamaha CR-220 Schematic Hi-Res

    After struggling with repairing my Yamaha CR-220 partially because of the poor quality of the online service manuals, I scanned the schematic from the owner's manual at 1200 dpi. It does not have the reference voltages like the pdf copies of the service manual found online, but it leaves no...
  2. Keneye

    Yamaha CR-220 Sound issues

    Hi, have a Yamaha CR-220. When you turn it on, plays fine. But, within a few seconds fades out to static. Turn it off, then turn it back on-same thing. I am thinking power caps? Already reflowed a few iffy transistor solder joints. Bought all 4 transistors to install IF that may be the issue...
  3. one19

    advice and opinions, por favor

    Hello, I'm a newbie here. Forgive me if this isn't the correct place to start this thread, but it said, "anything audio goes." I've been wanting to build a small, decent (not high-end) audio set-up for use in my home office. I'd like to land a receiver, a turntable, and probably later, a CD...
Back
Top Bottom