• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Yamaha CR-220 Schematic Hi-Res

DoctorDoug

New Member
After struggling with repairing my Yamaha CR-220 partially because of the poor quality of the online service manuals, I scanned the schematic from the owner's manual at 1200 dpi. It does not have the reference voltages like the pdf copies of the service manual found online, but it leaves no question as to the identity of components. Use it with the service manual. The schematic is an 849 kb pdf 4000 pixels wide. The tiff version is 73 MB.
 

Attachments

Register to hide this ad
So that the dick host can continue to gatekeep any new users? Hifiengine is the most stupid website host I have ever encountered.
 
Did you forget your login?
Can't have two accounts from a similar location, doesn't matter if they a legitimate or not. So if you are actually trying to learn and use an account correctly then you will likely get banned at some point. We did not learn that you MUST use only mobile service to keep your account prior to them denying repair of accounts and new users.
Can't even have friends log in to the site with their phone cause if they happen to have wifi on then both accounts get banned for multiple accounts on an IP. Did not matter that all of us were using the site correctly. The host wants you to abuse accounts in order for use with multiple people to be possible. The only way for multiple people to use it without being banned is to dedicate accounts to locations and have a sign somewhere saying "Anyone using hifiengine must use this account at this location or else none of us will ever get to again"
Everything about that host is wrong. Would be a great resource if the host was not such a prick. Also, there are still people learning - why block off access to new accounts? It was the first resource I shared as well prior to the host acting this way.
 
I haven't been banned yet. Knock on wood :rflmao: One thing that I noticed recently. They only allow 10 downloads in a month. Thankfully I do have a large library of HFE downloads.
 
I have been also accumulating a large library of the best Manuals on the internet. Better than original documents. Hi-Q , Hi-rez color scans. From AnalogAlley.
 
Was lucky that Elektrotanya started listing a bunch of service manuals and then later ManualsLib started helping. Those two are nice resources but hifi had more people pulling things together for longer so it does have higher quality copies in a lot of the cases.
I am curious what caused the host to act this way, if it was users or crawlers or what.
 
I am curious what caused the host to act this way, if it was users or crawlers or what.

I think he got hacked and lost some data. So he stopped all new users and wouldn't allow anyone who lost the password to make a new one.

Just ask here for someone to get what you need. Most help and forward it to a personal email.

Nashou
 
Back
Top Bottom