• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

yamaha cr-800

  1. DBlueberry

    How to brand-match receivers/turntables!

    Hello AK world! this is my first post here. I have a vintage Yamaha CR-800. I currently have an old Dual turntable, but I am more interested in getting a really high quality original Yamaha turntable. Peferably wood and from same era as the CR800. I am an enthusiast (probably much like most...
  2. Yamaha Dean

    Looking for a Mentor re: Yamaha CA-800

    Updated: I purchased a Yamaha CA800 this past week here in LA. Upon inspection I noticed that some of fuses were broken (1 on each side). I cleaned the unit out with 2 cans of Sprayon EL2302 and then replaced the fuses and 2 broke again only this time on the right side as you face the unit...
  3. Matt Mincer

    CR-800

    Hey Guys, I picked this up today (flickr link below) with the intention of rebuilding it. Everything works well except for the lamps and dirty pots. Are there any known problem areas I need to be aware of or any "must do's" on this thing? I saw one post where the guy recaped the entire tome...
Back
Top Bottom