• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

yamaha cr 820

  1. S

    Shorted out CR-820 when installing LEDs; won’t power up!!

    Found a sweet CR-820 that needed new LEDs. In the process of figuring out the wiring order, I let a connection make contact with the chassis and it shorted out. Now it won’t power up. Before I look for a service tech, any ideas on where I would check for an issue, first? PS - I’m such an...
  2. Keneye

    Yamaha CR 820 No Mono or Stereo light

    Yammie CR820. Sounds terrific. But no voltage to stereo indicator light and no mono. I suspect they are related. AM band only emits a shrill tone. But I never listen to AM. Switches cleaned. Unit recapped except for filter caps which test fine. Set DC idle current. Checked output transistors...
Back
Top Bottom