• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

♫ 23-March ♫ New England Winter/Spring FrankenFest 2019

Regarding locations for the next Spring meet, and beyond, I would be very willing to ask my landlord about some of the excess space in my building. It is set up a lot like Frank’s old building, but 30x bigger. Might be a lot easier for the ME, NH, VT folks to get to also, which might be a nice change. Let me know!

I for one think the Sutton site is nice, but a little limiting on space. It would be a little over an hour drive for me to Lawrence vs. 20 minutes for Sutton, but that's no bother to me.
 
I think that a central Massachusetts location is best overall for us.
Being up towards Lawrence would probably add over an hour for the folks to the west.

We’re still investigating the Masonic Hall in West Boylston for winter/spring 2020.
It would be larger and about the same distance for most of us.
 
Last edited:
When and where is the next Frankenfest happening. I always back out of bringing a DEMO system but I think I have something "fun and interesting" to demo for the next one.
 
10/19 in Sutton.
I know it’s sometimes difficult to setup a system - but sharing is caring!

NICE! That's Bostown Birthday Weekend ! aka My 23rd annual 26th Birthday ( Oct 21 ). - and all the more reason to bring a system to demo. @baco99, I'll be in touch. I will need your assistance to pull this demo system off. :smoke:
 
NICE! That's Bostown Birthday Weekend ! aka My 23rd annual 26th Birthday ( Oct 21 ). - and all the more reason to bring a system to demo. @baco99, I'll be in touch. I will need your assistance to pull this demo system off. :smoke:


Your Jubals are starting to blend into the walls.... ;)
 
Your Jubals are starting to blend into the walls.... ;)
Those are my Christmas gift to myself so feel free to decorate them for Halloween, but they will need to be done for unveiling in early December. Ill PM you with details on the demo system set up I have in mind for the Fest.
. :)
 
I wonder what I can fit in an empty suitcase or pack up in boxes and ship home??
I'm hopin' a bunch of nice tasty jazz albums to start with.
All of AudioKarma has been seeing the pics and watching the videos and reading the tales told of just how much fun you guys have and it makes me want to see it for myself, plus the abundance of great deals to be had has this Badger intrigued.:naughty:
(plus I will get some fishing in with my brother while I'm there so it's basically a win win scenario)
(Oh, and it will give my wife some quality alone time which she says she needs:idea: So it's a win-win-win sorta deal here then.)
It will be fun to put some faces with names and I look forward to hearing some of your demo systems.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom