Gorgeous Table!30 seconds of somewhat shaky video will have to suffice for now:
Gorgeous Table!30 seconds of somewhat shaky video will have to suffice for now:
Isn't it??Gorgeous Table!
messing around with my new camera in the workshop
Christ! -That's a huge pair of headphones you got there!Live recording made with a 200$ camcorder and pair of 400$ ribbon microphones.
![]()
Way dig the genre.Simple pan of my system
Thanks!Way dig the genre.
Seen this first thing this morning John. LOVED IT! Looked up Zenith's collectors best, I see one on Amazon, is this a hard set to get all 4 albums?
Here is my vintage setup. How strict is the one minute.
View attachment 3264005View attachment 3264006
Fairly hard to find. I want the full set, but that amazon post is one of few for sale. Even Discogs doesn't have it. I picked up a few a garage sale. Impeccable quality!Seen this first thing this morning John. LOVED IT! Looked up Zenith's collectors best, I see one on Amazon, is this a hard set to get all 4 albums?
So there are only 5 LP's to the whole set?Fairly hard to find. I want the full set, but that amazon post is one of few for sale. Even Discogs doesn't have it. I picked up a few a garage sale. Impeccable quality!
Okay, so yes, it's a 5 lp set. Sorry I didn't do my own research on it, but at the time I was on my phone and really don't do well searching from that. Never dawned on me to check Discogs ... Shaking my head at myself.Fairly hard to find. I want the full set, but that amazon post is one of few for sale. Even Discogs doesn't have it. I picked up a few a garage sale. Impeccable quality!
Correction: Discogs has a few copies for sale, but none are mint.Okay, so yes, it's a 5 lp set. Sorry I didn't do my own research on it, but at the time I was on my phone and really don't do well searching from that. Never dawned on me to check Discogs ... Shaking my head at myself.