• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

10000 posts! Congratulations bobsvinyl!

harman/kardon

From the Fatherland
Subscriber
One of the most precious members of our community, bobsvinyl, just accomplished the 10 K milestone!

Congratulations! :)


:beerchug::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::trebon::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::beerchug:
 
Register to hide this ad
Congrats Bob on you 10,000 postings, keep them coming.

What did ya say anyway?:biggrin:

Oh yeah 90% humor..:banana:
 
Thanks for all the congratulations. Like 4-2-7 said, I spend most of my AK time in the game threads now that pusher tybrad has me hooked. Most of the remaining posts are in the Music Forums. :biggrin: I'm not tech savvy, but I've learned quite a bit from all the informative posts on here and I've upgraded my stereo from low fi to mid hi. Maybe I'll get to hi-fi some day.

40 years ago when I was much younger, I joined AK and wrote a list of my goals on here. I found that list the other day and looked at it. The paper has taken a beating, but I was able to fill them all,,,except the last. I wrote down that I would quit AK when I reached 10,000 posts, so that's it. I'll see you all and it's been nice knowing you. :bs:

IMG_8791.JPG
 
Congratulations!

Please post your thoughts in 10,000 word or more if you will.

funny-awards-for-employees (1).jpg
 

Attachments

  • funny-awards-for-employees.jpg
    funny-awards-for-employees.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 1
^^^
I'm impressed! I don't get many awards, but shouldn't that say "Running with the Bulls**t Award"?
 
Last edited:
To our funniest classroom comedian, BOB, congrats on your 10K postings! :banana: Welcome to the five digit club! Looking forward to read many more of your classroom funnies! :thumbsup:
 
Uh, sorry Bob, you can't quit. You've already been banned for the life of the universe plus 49 days. Not sure about elsewhere in the universe, but even if everything else is gone - your 49 days are NOT up.

On a more serious note, congratulations sir!
 
To our funniest classroom comedian, BOB, congrats on your 10K postings! :banana: Welcome to the five digit club! Looking forward to read many more of your classroom funnies!

For sure:thumbsup:

Uh, sorry Bob, you can't quit. You've already been banned for the life of the universe plus 49 days. Not sure about elsewhere in the universe, but even if everything else is gone - your 49 days are NOT up.

LMAO

Not to mention I ignored him long ago...:rolleyes:
 
Back
Top Bottom