• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

10000 posts! Congratulations bobsvinyl!

Ban me all you want. I prepared for this a long time ago.

foodstorage.jpg
 
My supply is "Mountain House". I'm going to have a party for around a thousand people in around 10 years when my 6 month supply for 2 is about to expire.
 
I've actually got a bunker here ... bunch of paranoid types lived here back in the '50's and backed up a large septic tank to the basement wall and added a hatch and vent stacks. Handy for a fruit cellar anyway, but should make for a cozy retreat when I hit 10K posts ... just have to shuffle a few tins of guvmint cheese and crackers aside. Those have been there since Y2K, but should still be good fer snackin' ...

No toilet, so I hope I'm not in there TOO long ...

PS ... this is just the sort of drivel that gets one to 10K, in case anyone's wondering ... <G>
 
OK Bob is banned for hoarding all that food, and 427 is banned cause I played ALL of those You Tube links at the same time and my head almost exploded.

OOPS, wrong thread ......... nevermind.
 
Back
Top Bottom