jim t Well-Known Member May 5, 2018 #1 https://chico.craigslist.org/ele/d/16-subwoofers-mids-and/6580354413.html 32 speakers total! for $200 open air ephinany Last edited: May 5, 2018
https://chico.craigslist.org/ele/d/16-subwoofers-mids-and/6580354413.html 32 speakers total! for $200 open air ephinany
goodolpg Just an old fart trying to help. May 5, 2018 #2 Hmmmm I'm thinking unless they are something special the owner should pay someone to remove them.
markshan Sir Thrift a Lot May 5, 2018 #3 1. How do we know they are open air? We can't see the backs. 2. "I can help remove them" !?! That looks like more labor than those are worth.
1. How do we know they are open air? We can't see the backs. 2. "I can help remove them" !?! That looks like more labor than those are worth.
MannyE Exterminate! May 5, 2018 #4 Regardless, I would have liked to have met his father. Anyone who would do that is insane in the best way possible. Last edited: May 5, 2018
Regardless, I would have liked to have met his father. Anyone who would do that is insane in the best way possible.
MannyE Exterminate! May 5, 2018 #5 markshan said: 1. How do we know they are open air? We can't see the backs. 2. "I can help remove them" !?! That looks like more labor than those are worth. Click to expand... Pretty sure he means "outside" in the open air.
markshan said: 1. How do we know they are open air? We can't see the backs. 2. "I can help remove them" !?! That looks like more labor than those are worth. Click to expand... Pretty sure he means "outside" in the open air.
Lavane Lunatic Member May 6, 2018 #7 @jim t if you happen on a tube tester cheap please give me a shout. I've been looking locally without any luck Marysville way.
@jim t if you happen on a tube tester cheap please give me a shout. I've been looking locally without any luck Marysville way.
robgmn Super Member May 10, 2018 #9 Bummer that the picture wasn't posted. The link is dead, along with our chance of seeing the mess...