I like to find a new potentiometer with the proper shaft I can cut and use on the original Pioneer pots.
The shafts and split knurled stems are longer than what I can find in new stock.
Finding some cheap original donor pot is difficult, plus I don't want to ruin any possible replacement parts using even a similar part.
Maybe someone has been through this already and has a good source for these longer 18T split shafts?
The pots in question are the tone, balance and volume pots on the big Pioneer 70's equipment.
Below is an example of the shafts that I'm looking for.

The shafts and split knurled stems are longer than what I can find in new stock.
Finding some cheap original donor pot is difficult, plus I don't want to ruin any possible replacement parts using even a similar part.
Maybe someone has been through this already and has a good source for these longer 18T split shafts?
The pots in question are the tone, balance and volume pots on the big Pioneer 70's equipment.
Below is an example of the shafts that I'm looking for.


