• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

1st thread in Eico Place?

This is a great way to isolate Eico posts, so that they remain hidden to everyone, effectively killing any and all Eico talk on Ak. Why you would want to accomplish this I don't understand.


Can't make everyone happy so I guess why should we even try...
 
Thanks Grumpy. I for one hope it works.
If it doesn't can we keep the "Eico Group sticky" in tube audio forum?


We can move the sticky here for now. If it does not work out we can always move it back. Thanks

Grumpy
 
Very Cool! I just noticed this new subforum! Eico appears to be finally getting the respect it deserves.
 
Maybe you need the EICO sticky thread moved into here from Tubes? A redirect could be left in Tubes until members get familiar with these new digs.
 
Back
Top Bottom