• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

2006 lbs of speakers....coming my way!!

Holy shite dude, those look excellent! :thmbsp: I have to automatically admire anyone who can pull the trigger on those big boys, AND be married, both at the same time. :D I'm envious as hell -- that'll be a beautiful system when you get them a spot.
 
Get that camera ready once they're set-up, they will be way cool to see pictures of!!! :yes:
 
That is just Sick!!!! I'm commiting about 4 deadly sins right now:yes: and thinkin' of a 5th:D I've never said this before, but, I bet those are the only speaker that could ACCURATELY(WHAT?) reproduce a Top Fuel dragster(WHAT?) in second gear!! Or even better can I watch a NASCAR race over(WHAT?) at your house? HMFC dude:D

Craig
 
Figgered I'd be renting a pallet jack at least...

Hell, what do I have friends for anyway???:D
Nice! Hey, a little trick for moving big heavy objects: Use a bar and piece of wood to act like a lever to get one side up. If you don't have big enough caster platforms, a number of pipes (like 2"+) make handy rollers. I have moved 4,000 lbs. on 2" pipes with the help of only one other man, mainly to help steer the load.
I'd love to hear those, as well.
 
I have moved 4,000 lbs. on 2" pipes with the help of only one other man, mainly to help steer the load.
I'd love to hear those, as well.


Egyptian rigging we called it in the Boilermakers, we moved loads that weighed hundreds of tons on rollers.

"We don't stop a moving stone for an old woman!"

"Are you a master builder or a master butcher?"

"You look well fed Hebrew."
"I'm a stonecutter, Pharoh likes his image carved deep."
 
All I can say is OH MY GOD THOSE ARE SOME BIG FRIKKIN SPEAKERS!
I am sure they will sound like the voice of the universe and be worth all the beer it will cost you to get them in the house.
If I lived in the neighborhood I would pop over and give you a hand.
:)
 
Eat your heart out Ivan.......:smoke:
Bout' time AA....I was planning a trip to Raleigh to pick up the Maggie and some stands from Rich. Let me know....:sigh:
;-)



Bill
 
Damn, and I thought my Polks were heavy. Wow!

In my mind, those speakers demand some sort of wacky Emerson-Richards-esque organ stop moniker.

Diaphragm Trompette Profunda
Contra Tuba Exponential
Altec Magna en Chamade
Simplexadon Imperial
Vox Theatre Rex
Coil Stentorphone
Ophicleide de Plywood
Driver Horn Mirabilis

Or maybe my mind is a just strange place.
 
Egyptian rigging we called it in the Boilermakers, we moved loads that weighed hundreds of tons on rollers.

"We don't stop a moving stone for an old woman!"

"Are you a master builder or a master butcher?"

"You look well fed Hebrew."
"I'm a stonecutter, Pharoh likes his image carved deep."
Great movie. Yeah, Chuck could do anything.:D
 
Wish I was invited over for a listen and a soda or two.
Looking forward to some pic,s when their up and running.
 
Egyptian rigging we called it in the Boilermakers, we moved loads that weighed hundreds of tons on rollers.

"We don't stop a moving stone for an old woman!"

"Are you a master builder or a master butcher?"

"You look well fed Hebrew."
"I'm a stonecutter, Pharoh likes his image carved deep."

Judah Ben Hur and his Astronaut friend Taylor approve :D

"GET YOUR STINKING PAWS OFF MY SPEAKERS YOU DAMN DIRTY APES !"

heston_051114103031664_wideweb__300x375.jpg

planet-apes2.jpg


Wish I was closer to help move those beasts around with you Analog Addict :yes: Can't wait to see 'em in their new home !
 
Back
Top Bottom