• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

25 years ago today I graduated from boot camp.

Register to hide this ad
Nice pic. I graduated from boot camp at NRTC San Diego in 1968. Company 370. I'll never forget all that marching around on the "Grinder" we had to endure. I was so happy to learn that the Navy finally closed that place down for good. I met a lot of great folks there, though.
 
Company 082, Division 8. Couldn't be further away from the galley; we must've marched 20 miles a day going back/forth three times a day
 
So, let me get this straight. You joined the Navy to learn how to run a pizza parlor? Just kidding. :biggrin:

Seriously though, thanx to you and all current and former military personnel for your service. :thumbsup:
 
It´s amazing what details you guys can remember.
I can´t remember the Flight number from basic training, let alone the date.

I´m not even sure what year it was :)
 
Back
Top Bottom