• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

34000 posts! Congratulations, Rome!

harman/kardon

From the Fatherland
Subscriber
One of our most appreciated members just accomplished 34000 posts! Congratulations, Don! Thank you for all your marvellous warmhearted, sometimes witty and funny, sometimes thoughtful contributions to our community! You are really wonderful!

:):):):thumbsup::):):)
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Congrats to our one and only "Teach"! :thumbsup:

Teacher1_LG.jpg
 
Hard to keep the tears from comin' my friends & fellow AKers!
Like I've stated before I don't bring much to AK. Many of you are just wonderful with tech' knowledge & stuff, but I do try to encourage & help when I can!

Thanks for the mods for letting me keep the ole class going as it brings me such joy, wishing my mother could see the humor & wit as she wanted me to be a teacher!

Thanks so much for the all so kind & thoughtful sentiments on the postings, but you know they are not worth much! :D

AK is my place to keep me sane & enlightened. For that I am truly grateful to all who put up with me.

Nothing else to fuss about so, carry on!

Don aka ole "Teach" Rome
 
Always a greeter for new members, kind things to say of our modest attempts at a system, and a friendly word at all times. Class all the way. When I see that motto of all audio and no attitude I always think of you as exemplifying it in every way. Thank you.
 
Back
Top Bottom