• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

4 AR's speakers $80 upstate ny

Register to hide this ad
gonna have to love em for that amount of work. I just did a nice refurb, recap on a set of 4x speakers and it was 7 hours maybe more, I guess. Lots of cleaning, pots, cabinets, drivers (that fiberglass breaks down and gets everywhere) then the refinish (easy route, wipe with acetone, sand, Watco Danish Oil Finish, Howards' feed and Wax) then reassemble with new caps.

With what these are selling for there isn't much other than love in the work. These were done fro a friend, no big deal. But what else is one going to do as another AK thread (elsewhere and now locked) goes off the rails. Gotta listen to tunes and fix something while enjoying the back and forth banter in those kinds of threads.
 
wow, i would be all over those but i'm only 3800 miles away. I run a pair of AR-4's in my office setup and would love to own more of them.
 
I bet that single ar4 is worth 80.00 by itself. I’d take the other 3 and make a nice Pr. Make some grill frames out of Masonite and go to fabric store. Have a free set of nice AR4x in the end.
 
I bet that single ar4 is worth 80.00 by itself. I’d take the other 3 and make a nice Pr. Make some grill frames out of Masonite and go to fabric store. Have a free set of nice AR4x in the end.
I'm with you. I think that's a pretty decent deal as a former AR 4X owner. I miss them-- they had such big, clear sound for such a small box. Pretty, too.
 
Back
Top Bottom